You can schedule a private party for any occasion, whether it’s a birthday, bridal shower, team-building for the office, a fundraiser, or just an outing for your group of friends!
Ready to get started? Submit your event through our Private Parties and Fundraisers Form!
Here is some information on Private Events and Public/Private Fundraisers:
- The Fun Stuff:
- You get to pick the painting if you are the event organizer! We will send you a link to our gallery once we receive your party deposit.
- We have a bar with wine and mixed drinks for purchase! BYOB is not permitted by Ohio Law; thank you for understanding. Wine is $5 a glass and $16 a bottle, and mixed drinks are $5.
- You can bring any food you would like, and we have plenty of tables to accommodate this. You can also carry in non-alcoholic drinks.
- You can arrive a half an hour early to set up food or decorate for a private event.
- We can do parties on Sundays! However, our liquor permit does not allow for wine or liquor sales on Sundays.
- Our large room can accommodate 40 painters.
- We can have 2 events going on at a time, which means 2 morning, 2 afternoon, and 2 evening events. If you only see one scheduled on our calendar (within two weeks), we can work with you to schedule your party! However, we can’t guarantee availability; it is reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please refer to our calendar to see which dates are available for your private event or public/private fundraiser. (Any space on the calendar that says “Book Event” is an open time for you to submit your event.)
- You will have 2 and half hours for your private event.
- Private parties can be scheduled on any afternoon of the week, Sunday-Saturday, or evenings on Monday – Thursday. We are no longer booking events on Sunday evenings, so that our staff can spend time with their families.
- There is a minimum of 5 people for private events. Afternoon parties can begin no later than 2:30, and will end by 5:00.
- The cost is $35 per person for a private party. Please note that any group requesting to do a Paint Your Pet will have a cost of $40 per person starting March 20th, 2016. Wood Pallet events are $45 per person, and require that all info be submitted not later than one week in advance of the event.
- No coupons or third party certificates can be used for private event.
- We require a refundable $100 deposit to reserve a date for a private event.
- Private Parties can not be booked with less than 2 weeks advance notice. No exceptions.
- Parties are also subject to availability of instructors, which is not guaranteed by submission of a party request form, even if the request is submitted with more than two weeks notice.
Corporate Events and Team Building:
- We can do team-building events any time of the day! Afternoons are popular for these, but we can do evenings if your group prefers.
- We have a large pull-down screen for your slide shows and presentations.
- Large groups get a large discount…25+ people…call for your quote!
- We recommend paint parties for those 9 and older.
- Parties can be scheduled in the mornings or afternoons, and last 2 hours. The cost is $25 per painter for a 16×20 canvas. We have several kid paintings to choose from, or you can choose any simple painting from our gallery.
- Ask us for painting recommendations. Not every child wants to paint something that seems like it’s from the “kid” gallery, but we can help you choose one to suit you!
- Kids’ parties can be scheduled in the evenings if you prefer, but the rate will be the regular $35/painter as an adult party would be.
Sign Up today by submitting your request through our Private Parties and Fundraisers Form!